Monday, September 6, 2010

second guesses.

If there's anything you know about me, you know that I am obsessed with clothes, fashion, anything related. You'll also know that I shop at J.Crew, Anthropologie, and Urban Outfitters in excess. So, as you can imagine when I saw there was a J.Crew within walking distance of my campus, I had a mini heart attack out of excitement. I interviewed there last Wednesday. I got the job 2 hours ago. This is going to be an issue if I have to do more therapy. I'm supposed to call my parents tonight and ask them about it, and they're supposed to call CM to set up insurance, etc. tomorrow. I have a meeting with her on Wednesday to set up my intake evaluation at the hospital. I'd rather work. I'm thinking of not telling my parents and telling CM that I think I can get back on track.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm lying to myself. It's only been two weeks here...I think I can turn things around. Maybe I'll call CM and tell her all of this...or maybe, more realistically, I'll just wait until Wednesday to tell her. I don't think she'll call my parents--even though I signed the release for her to tell them things.

lkjafljadskfj I don't know if I'm doing this because it's right or because I'm looking for an excuse.

1 comment:

  1. babe, don't overwhelm yourself with too much stuff. freshman year is already overwhelming as it is... and with therapy on top of that AND a job, that might just spiral you in the wrong direction ( i know from experience..haha ughh )

    xoxo
    and i think you know the right answer.( now I sound like laurie. aghh )

    ReplyDelete