Sunday, September 26, 2010

Challenge.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
let's go to target. let's get a huge bag of reeses. and pretzel m&ms. and let's go to boomer's for dinner...do you want mozzarella sticks or french fries? you don't need to work out, come to taco bell instead! why are you just eating a salad...and damn you pee a lot. yessss, there's a cookie bar!! why aren't you getting it? Hot dogs for lunch today? Free hamburgers in front of Moore! Now we don't have to pay for dinner! you don't like hamburgers? you had one last night. LATE NIGHT AT FULL MOON! who says you can't have 5 meals a day? it's college.

I can't handle this shit. I can't have mozzarella sticks vs. fries. I can't have pop tarts vs. chocolate chip pancakes. This is too hard. It's too damn hard. I can't go to Taco Bell for "taco sunday" every fucking week. And I can't deal with the 'why aren't you eating' questions. I can't deal with the 'damnnn you pee a lot' comments.

Challenges freaking suck.

1 comment:

  1. welcome to college. unfortunately... these thoughts aren't stressful to those w/out an ED and they don't realize what a mindbender it throws to us. hang in there <3

    ReplyDelete