Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm not quite sure this has a point.

All I really want to do is lay in my bed and watch Gossip Girl.

1. It's clearly quality trash television.
2. I'm running out of outfit inspiration
3. Chuck Bass is so fucking hot it should be illegal.
4. There's too much on my mind to do anything other than mindlessly indulge in the drama of the Upper East Side.

There are more options being formed which are, in turn, stressing me out to no end.
Final answer now pushed back to...Tuesday. I swear to god, I'm going to fucking graduate before anyone decides what to do with me. I'm not even going into the new things that I'm being told because it involves the formation of many new possibilities, all of which I hate and frankly, it's useless for me to pick apart each one of them...all of them will have pros and cons and all of them will get me in a better place than I am right now. And that place=HELL.
And my lovely brother is causing all kinds of shenanigans, making me feel bad/guilty for not being able to be the good kid anymore that my parents can fall back on. Now they've raised two screw-ups and I could go on for pages about that whole situation and section of my issue.

Sigh. I just want to be here through the week so I don't miss the Harry Potter premiere.

Now, back to Gossip Girl. It's very intense stuff. Dan just LIED to Serena about a girl being over and now she's not asking him to the masked ball and he wants to go and it's awwwwwwkwarrrrrddddd.

Nate is also looking extremely attractive and I wish I had Blair Waldorf's wardrobe. (and bod. shhhh.)

oh, and ps: it's midnight on a friday and i'm sober. first? probably. go me. and insurance sucks. and so do males. and so do eating disorders. aaaaaaandddd...... it smells kind of weird in here. i need to find febreze.

No comments:

Post a Comment