Friday, October 1, 2010

I HATE PEOPLE.

1. People are untrustworthy. They can leave at any point. Who's to say they won't?
2. They say things to make you feel better when you're one on one, but in a group they don't defend it. They still laugh at stuff they know hurts you, they still joke about it even though they said they 'get it'.
3. They say they'll never tell anyone and then all of a sudden say 'you need to see someone'.

I'm not going to more therapy, you bastard. I told you that the first time we talked about this. I made it clear. I knew I shouldn't have told you. We can't do this anymore if you're going to say and think shit like that. You can't pretend for over a week that you've completely forgotten and then say you want me to go back to therapy.

It's not happening. Therapy doesn't work for me.

And this, kids, is why you shouldn't drink on Thursday nights.
Especially with people that know things they shouldn't.

1 comment:

  1. 1) I agree with all those points about people
    2) but ... as I've learned NOT everyone is like that ( shit is therapist Lisa coing out )
    3) therapy doesn't work when you don't want it...and I am going to step out on a limb and say part of the time I saw you, it was eh...this sucks, i'm being forced here..

    therapy won't work until you want it to work but then, it works. i promise

    you can do this. really. i believe you. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 i beat you, jamie and katie. HAH. :P

    ReplyDelete